Any of our gymnast that received a banquet flyer at the meet because they placed 1st in an event, All-Around or as team has earned a free ticket to go to the 1stAnnual TAAF Banquet. Parents will of course have to pay and you must pre-register on the www.taaf.com website you cannot just go with the flyer and get in.
Information regarding banquet:
- Anyone who won a gold medal in the state meet, in an event, in the all-around, or as a team is eligible to attend. Their coaches are eligible as well.
- Attire: Sunday best
- Dinner is served. $30 fee paid online covers dinner. Free for honorees.
- Everyone must register on line. Coaches can register their gymnasts if they want, or their parents can register them.
- The picture of the gymnast that we ask the gymnast to download can be any picture of them that they want.
- The seating arrangements will be decided once the number of people attending is determined.
- Gymnasts will hopefully be honored by walking up to receive a certificate; however, if several hundred gymnasts attend other arrangements may be put in place. Details to follow as deadline approaches.
We will send out a list of names with the email later today or tomorrow with the info on summer and the new Team Application.